We want you to have the best satisfactory experience with Bully Wear.
If you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, you may exchange or return for store credit or money refund all or part of your order within 30 days of receiving it. We only require that the item has not been used or worn, and it is returned in its original packaging, condition, unworn, unwashed, all tags and labels attached.
All returned items are carefully inspected and if they are not in the same condition as when they were purchased you will not be eligible for an exchange or refund and will be returned to you. Items with tags removed will not be approved for credit or exchange.
Returns can be processed either as money refunds or for store credit (issued as a discount code) at your choice. Returns for money refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
• Exchanges – If you would like to return an item for another item or size, we do offer FREE exchanges for all domestic customers, where we will exchange your item to any item of equal value, and we will cover both the return shipping cost as well as the new shipping cost of the exchange.
• Refunds – If you would like to return an item, we can apply an in-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. The in-store credit applied is for the price of the product only and does not include any shipping fees charged for delivery.
• If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement right away and provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. customers to retrieve the item. If international, please contact us and we will let you know next steps.
• If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than 30 days ago, the item is no longer for available for sale, or if the item was purchased using in-store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
• If the item was purchased at an event, expo or any other special event, we do not accept any returns or exchanges.
• If the item was purchased at one of our retailers, please take the product back to the retailer for a return or exchange.
*Additional limitations may apply.
Worn Swimwear and Underwear
THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON WORN SWIMWEAR OR UNDERWEAR.
Worn swimwear and underwear are not eligible for return or exchange due to health regulations.
Items that are soiled, worn, damaged or laundered will not be accepted.
Any items returned covered in animal or human hair will not be accepted.
Sale and Clearance Items
THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS OR ITEMS SOLD AT DISCOUNTED PRICE.
Sale items, and items sold at a discount are FINAL and are not eligible for returns with refunds or for store credit.
THERE ARE NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.
All clearance item sales are final.
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please notify us within 10 days of receiving your merchandise and we will happily exchange the unwashed/unworn item for the same item.
To begin processing any type of return, please contact our Customer Service team and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product.
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or by submitting a return request below.
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed by our warehouse, we can issue the exchange or the in-store credit to your account. Please note that we are unable to accept returns that are dropped off by a customer at any of our warehouse locations.
You are responsible for the shipping and handling of the returned or exchanged item, except when Bully Wear could have sent an incorrect size, an incorrect or damaged item. We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are lost in transit when being returned – they are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Once you have returned the item to us and it has been approved, we will send you a replacement item with no additional charge.
Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable. All returns or exchanges must be mailed back using a prepaid envelope and require a tracking identification number of some form such as, FedEx, UPS or insured parcel postage. Customers outside of the US will be responsible for any extra cost for exchanges as well as any fees, duties, and/or taxes related to your order.
Bully Wear reserves the right to refuse any return or exchange that does not meet the above requirements. Still we will always go the extra mile and try to accommodate all requests as best as we can to keep our customers happy and deliver the best experience possible.